WHEN DOES COLLECTION TAKE PLACE
Xtock collects your personal information at different times when you make use of our Services, including purchase of OTC Company assets, or otherwise contact us. Generally, personal information is collected when (a) you use a Service, (b) you create an Account, (c) you make a purchase within our Services, (d) you create user generated content, (e) you watch advertisements within our Services, (f) you sign up to a newsletter, (g) you contact Xtock customer service and during technical support sessions, (h) you enter into a contest or sweepstake, (i) you chat with other users of the Services, (j) you wish to participate in a beta or otherwise download a patch or a demo (k) you share or otherwise contribute to our social media channels and other community websites or (l) whenever you subscribe your interest or other offer for the purchase of OTC Company assets or credits or cryptocurrency through Xtock.
Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and our legitimate business objectives.
If you do not submit personal information when asked by Xtock, your refusal may limit our ability to process your online product registration, Account creation, contest registration, purchase via our Xtock platform, or request for technical support.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following categories of information:
• Registration information you provide when you create an Account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
• Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a information of OTC company or Service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
• Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications.
• Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
• Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
• Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
• Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
• We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices.
• We acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY XTOCK
• Provide you with the OTC company information you request.
• Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
• Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
1. Send you offers and promotions for our Services or third-party services.
2. Personalize content and experiences.
3. Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
• Optimize or improve our Services and operations
• Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We will not share your personal information with other parties aside from Xtock’s agents and affiliates except in limited circumstances, including when you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
• Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their services.
• Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
• When companies perform services on our behalf, like package delivery and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
• When we share personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties, to comply with legal process or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including, for the avoidance of doubt, when lawfully required to disclose to the relevant government or authorities.
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company's privacy practices.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
• You may correct, update and delete your registration account.
• You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
• You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our Services, or Information of OTC company that we think may be of interest to you.
• You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their services.
• You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers here.
• You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, including if for any reason you wish to question, view, correct or delete the personal information collected about you by Xtock or its technical partners , by sending an email to [email protected]
written in the English language, or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. However, we may still retain information in our files to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, due to technical or legal requirements or matters related to security, integrity or operation of our Services.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
DATA TRANSFERS, STORAGE AND PROCESSING GLOBALLY
• email at [email protected]